Every successful person living their dream, deals with fear. The road to hell might be paved with good intentions, but the road to success is littered with fear and uncertainty.
The biggest difference between someone with a wildly successful life and someone not living their dreams comes down to one thing:
[ctt tweet=”The road to success is littered with fear and uncertainty. http://ctt.ec/ROf9d+” coverup=”ROf9d”]
Follow these significant action steps… repeatedly:
- Simply decide to succeed. The majority of people never really decide to do or accomplish anything significant; at best they ‘kinda sorta try it out.’ However, once you truly decided to go for your dreams, there leaves little room for fear or doubt to reside in your mind. In fact, the word ‘decide’ means to cut yourself off from any other possibility.
- Make friends with risk. Chase after your fears and show them who is boss. Make the tough presentation or phone call. Ask for whatever it is that you want. A big part of unleashing your inner success comes from doing things that other people are too afraid to do.
- Prepare for Challenges. Many of your stresses, challenges, and concerns come from things that you feel might happen. Take the time to find solutions and put them into place before you need them. When you can see a challenge that is likely to come up, simply prepare for it instead of worrying about it.
- Go with the flow. If you don’t live in the past or future, life is much less stressful. Let go of your resistance to the present moment and see what happens. This was a tough one for me. I’m amazed at how things "just work out" when I let go and trust.
- Focus on the good outcomes. Most people look for the worst and expect it to happen. Law of attraction works for both good and bad stuff. Expect the best and it’s much easier to take action. Sure, some undesirable things will likely happen along the way, but they’ll be like mosquitoes that need to be shooed away. That’s much better than the brick wall that you might otherwise perceive.
- Learn to relax. When you feel stress and anxiety coming on, a few slow, deep breaths can make a huge difference. To a large extent, our psychology follows our physiology; breathing is the only part of our physiology that we can really control. Use that control to your advantage.
- Fully engage in your life and get away from the news. The news is so negative. Instead, find something interesting to do with your time. If you’re conquering less stressful things all day long, the more stressful things don’t seem so bad anymore. Take a piano lesson, go hiking, or go skydiving. It will make your life more interesting, too.
- Realize that you are enough. You come into this world with everything you need to make your dreams and ideas a reality. You will learn and polish your skills along the way. Go ahead and plan to acquire the resources you need, but do everything you can with the resources you have now.
- Start with small steps and wins. Make a list of everything that you need to do but can’t seem to follow through on. Put them in order from least scary to most. Now decide to do the item at the top of the list. When that’s done, do the next. Only focus on the current item at the top of the list.
The only way to truly be free is to conquer your fears. The only way to conquer your fears is to do the things that frighten you. Show yourself that you can do those things successfully. Follow the suggestions above and start your journey from fear to freedom today! Use the comments below and please tell me which suggestions you will do.
Are Fear & Doubt Holding Back Your Dreams?
Discover how to overcome your #1 Fear with a complimentary 20 minute "Chat with Ann" consultation. Schedule Yours Now!