Google decided they know better than you on how to best sort your incoming email… Really??!!!!
That kind of elitist mindset really ticks me off!
You can take back your Power and regain control to stay connected to you fav information.
However, if you decide to give your power over to Google… Without your permission…
- They (not you) will decide which emails are of primary importance to you.
- They (not you) will decide if vital transformational and success information will get lumped in with screaming loud promos for Margarita Monday.
- They (not you) will classify emails you LOVE to read (like ours!) as "Promotion".
If you keep me in Promotions limbo, you’ll miss out on our free weekly webinars, networking mixers, valuable tips to help you improve our life and your business, resources to increase your income, stay connected to your inner treasure and live the live you really want to live.
Here’s how to let Google know you know what’s best for YOU!
Watch this video below by Michael Stelzner of Social Media Examiner… no sense in reinventing the wheel.
Follow the direction but instead click yes to [email protected]
I also provided written instructions too…
3 Simple Steps to Take Back Control
- Drag all our emails and the other emails you want to receive to the PRIMARY tab. You shouldn’t have to do this more than a couple times, but you know how fickle technology can be.
- Search the PROMOTIONS tab for us and get us the heck out of there! That includes anything from Ann Rusnak, [email protected], Unstoppable Success Academy,[Success Notes] and [ACADEMY].
- PROMOTIONS is Googles’ new term for SPAM. Get me out of there, FAST! Or we will never reach you again… so sad
I appreciate you as part of the Unstoppable Success Community and look forward to staying connected in your PRIMARY inbox on Gmail.
Want to disable tabs and go back to traditional Gmail? You can disable the new tabs categories by doing this:
Step 1: Click the little "+" at the upper right corner of your inbox next to the tabs.
If you don’t see the "+" click your settings button and click configure inbox See the screenshot below:
Step 2: When that pops up, uncheck the "Social and Promotions" box, and remember to click save!
See the screenshot below:
You’ll then revert back to the traditional Gmail inbox. (This is what I chose. I already sort my "important" email using labels and filters.)