I really appreciate my money mentor and friend Morgana Rae contributing several articles to the Positive Money Mindset series. In this article. shares her tips to become a money magnet. Did you get your free copy of the Limited Money Belief Appraisal? Claim your copy here
5 Top Tips for Becoming A Money Magnet
By Morgana Rae, the Official Guide to Abundance
You’ve already proven your intelligence, talent, and tenacity as a coach. You work hard, and you have so much to offer, so why isn’t your value reflected in your pocketbook?
You could be repelling money with unconscious beliefs and behaviors. Your clients need you to prosper.
Here are five quick tips to attract more money into your life:
1. Appreciate money! If even a penny shows up on the sidewalk, thank Money for the gift. Don’t worry about denomination; appreciate everything. Think of how good you feel when you are valued for even a small gesture. It’s the same for Money. Every time you practice receiving and appreciating, you train the universe to send you more.
2. Strengthen your Boundaries. I define boundaries as the courage to say “yes” to what you want and “no” to what you don’t want. You teach the universe how you want to be treated with every choice you make. Let go of what others think about you, and be true to yourself. Clear the clutter and energy drains in your life. Weak boundaries attract exploitation, resentment, and a sense of powerlessness. Strong boundaries build your self esteem, and they free you to focus on what is important to you. This is very attractive.
3. Make a Wish List. Make a list of 100 things you would be, do, or have if money were no object. The length of the list stretches you out of scarcity thinking. The items on the list put what you want on your radar. Wish lists are magical. Through a mental process called Reticular Activation, your mind will start to discover opportunities to manifest the items on your list that may have been invisible to you before. Notice how things on your list will “show up” with the means to pay for them!
4. Become an excellent money manager. Automatically divert a percentage of your income into a wealth building/financial freedom account. Get in the habit of building wealth for retirement even if you are paying down debt now. And set aside something to give to the charities and causes you care about. Nothing builds a sense of abundance like the ability to give to others!
5. Surround yourself with the people who have mastered what you want to learn, and you will evolve yourself that much faster. I call this Success by Association. We naturally take on characteristics of the people we are around the most. If you want to be financially free, spend your time with financially successful people who share your values. Pick up their mindset and practices for wealth building. Your worldview and your behavior will naturally shift to support more abundance.
Copyright© by Morgana Rae and Charmed Life Coaching. Reprinted with permission
"Morgana Rae is an International Speaker, Author and Professional Coach who helps entrepreneurs attract more than they chase and RADICALLY change their relationship with money. She has guided thousands of clients around the world to be business and money magnets, to have more fun at work and more love at home, and to create a total life of ease, flow, and synchronicity. Download a FREE audio teleclass "How to be a Money Magnet" at http://DiscoverMoneyMagic.com