Every day, almost everywhere we look we’re bombarded with someone else’s idea of perfection. We’re told, “You need this,” “You should wear this” and “You need to be this way or that way,” but no one tells us that we’re just fine.
Let go of what society tells you who you “should” be and embrace what makes you different. Your Magical Essence is what makes you special. There’s no one in the world who is exactly like you and that makes you special, unique and amazing.
Follow this recipe below to find a renewed satisfaction in yourself, your loved ones, and your life. You’ll be glad you did!
Your Recipe for Self Love to Use Through Out the Year
- Take full responsibility for your life.
Stop blaming others.
See yourself as the cause of what happens to you.
- Do things you like to do.
Don’t stay in a job you don’t like.
Participate in life at the highest level you can.
- Stop terrorizing yourself with your thoughts.
- Watch what you say. Avoid self put-downs.
Stop being critical of yourself and others.
- Be gentle and kind and patient with yourself.
Give yourself the simple pleasures of life abundantly.
Wear clothes you feel good in, get a massage, etc.
- Take care of your body.
Give it exercise and good food.
- Be willing to create a lifestyle that generates and nourishes self-esteem.
Associate with others with high esteem.
- Acknowledge yourself frequently.
Keep a diary of your successes and accomplishments.
- Avoid comparing yourself with others.
Remember that it’s who we are, not what we do, that’s important
- Give yourself permission to do nothing periodically.
Schedule time by yourself.
- Frequently take deep breaths.
Discover the benefit and pleasure of breathing fully.
- Eat first class frequently.
Don’t look at the right side of the menu.
- Stop trying to change others.
Focus your attention on being the way you want others to be.
- Look into a mirror regularly
and say “I love you, I really love you”.
- Stop feeling guilty and saying “I’m sorry”.
See mistakes as valuable lessons and avoid judging yourself.
- Consciously generate positive thoughts and feelings of self-love
in place of old thoughts of inadequacy.
- Be willing to laugh at yourself and at life.
Stop taking yourself so seriously.
- Accept compliments from others without embarrassment.
Don’t invalidate their positive thoughts and feelings about you.
- Be kind to your mind.
Don’t hate yourself for having negative thoughts.
Gently change your thoughts.
- Keep your awareness and your thoughts focused in present time
instead of living in the past or future.
- Acknowledge others frequently.
Tell them what you like and appreciate in them.
- Invest money in yourself.
Go to seminars, workshops and courses that develop your talents.
- Make a list of 10 things
you love doing and do them frequently.
- Treat yourself as you would treat someone you really loved.
The foundation of any healthy relationship including your relationship with money comes from the understanding you can’t love another without first loving yourself. A little self-love will enhance every part of your life
Discover the 7 Steps to Unstoppable Success and reconnect with your wonderful true self by breaking through the limiting belief holding you back from everything you deserve in life.
Get your copy of The Journey to ME today