Whether you’d like to lose a few pounds, enhance your love life, or make more money, your habits are important. Your current situation is the result of your habits. Habits control what we do and think each day. Habits support your current mindset and beliefs. Your thoughts and actions add up over weeks, months, and years. Your circumstances are the result.Your current life situation is the result of your habits.Click To Tweet
For example, your physique is the culmination of the eating and exercise habits you’ve had over the last several years. Your financial situation is no different. Your social life is the grand result of your beliefs, attitudes, and actions regarding other people.
Regardless of your objective, you won’t be successful without habits that contribute to that success. By changing your habits, you can create the abundance you desire.
Watch the video from the weekly Thriving Thursday Show to discover 4 Simple Practices to Develop Abundance Bringing Habits. And you will find a summary of these practices below the video
Thriving Thursday – 4 Simple Practices to Create the Abundance You Desire
Summary of the 4 Simple Practices to Develop Abundance Bringing Habits.
1. Raise your glass ceiling.
We have a level of abundance that’s challenging to surpass. You might see yourself earning $100,000 per year, but can’t wrap our mind around $500,000. What number seem impossible for you to reach?
- If you don’t believe you can do it, you’ll prove yourself correct. Work each day to raise your level of expectation. Visualize earning more than you believe possible. Stick with that image until the resistance melts away. When you can imagine it without feeling uncomfortable, you’re on your way to raising your abundance level.
2. Keep negative thoughts and emotions out of your head.
This is especially important when it comes to earning money and your lifestyle. You can control your thoughts. Negative thoughts lead to negative outcomes. Take a deep breath. Let the thoughts go, and get back to work. It requires practice to stay positive. There’s no time like the present to start practicing.
3. Create a clear goal.
Whether you believe in God, the universe, or yourself as the source of your success, it’s hard to attract what you want if you can’t define it. Know what you want and develop a plan to achieve it.
- Make a habit of reviewing your goals daily. Set aside a few minutes twice a day to review and visualize reaching your goals.
4. Provide as much value as possible.
Money is a compact, form of value. You can use it to purchase any item or service. Without money, we’d be trading chickens, goats, milk, and rubies for goods and services. It’s hard to fit a goat in your pocket.
- Understand you can’t receive something of value, including money, without providing value in return.
- Spend each day brainstorming ways you can help others and charge them for it. You only need one good idea. Once your good idea comes to you, take inspired action to bring it to fruition.
Studies show habits are best changed slowly. Big changes are very difficult to maintain and uncomfortable to even begin. Add a new habit into your life a piece at a time. It might take weeks or even months to have a new habit fully implemented. That’s okay. How many positive habits have you added in the last five years? Slow results are better than none.
Remember to look at the habits that are currently limiting your abundance. Remove them from your life slowly.
Your habits create your environment. Creating effective habits will increase the level of abundance in your life. Avoid being in a rush. Seek to improve slowly, but consistently. Abundance is coming your way.