Many of us go through life with interests that we never truly nurture and enjoy because we are too concerned about what others think. Of course, that’s no way to live!
Several years ago, I decided to start following my heart to write a book to inspire woman to embrace their Magical Essence to live a life of Unstoppable Success.
Finding your passion is an important part of self-discovery. You will be a happier, more balanced individual when you find and develop your passions. Your whole life will change before your eyes!Finding your passion is an important part of self-discovery.Click To Tweet
Let Me Share Some Ideas on Finding Your Passion
You may think that finding your passion is easier said than done, and it is for many people. However, you can find your passion in two easy steps:
- Set your mind to finding your passion. Once you focus on your pursuit of passion, your mind will be attuned to anything that will contribute to the solution.
- Use an effective mind tool. There is a well-known tool you can use to help you along the way if you are afraid to branch out and follow your dreams. You can also use this tool to keep going down the right path to find what you are interested in. What is this handy tool? It’s embracing your passion through affirmations!
- Affirmations can help you push through your self-doubts and help lead you to a more passionate life.
What Are Passion Affirmations?
Many people hear the term "passion affirmations" and wonder what affirmations could possibly be, and why they should use them. Passion affirmations are statements that will activate your brain to focus on and attain the goals you set for yourself.
These statements often are descriptive of the feelings or behaviors you would like to possess in any given situation. They may remind you about your self-worth or the importance of your passions.
How Can You Use Passion Affirmations?
Passion affirmations can be used in moments when you might be having some negative inner dialogue, or when you are second-guessing your desire to pursue your passions.
In those moments of doubt, you may want to use a passion affirmation like, "I have no need to do what others think I should. I am strengthened by doing the things I love to do." You’ll want to believe this even if it’s a challenge in the beginning.
- You are reaffirming the statement and making it your personal truth every time you say your passion affirmation out loud.
There are also passion affirmations that can help you overcome guilt that you may feel when you indulge in your passion. We all have a right to pursue our passions, as long as they are in balance with our responsibilities. There is nothing wrong with pursuing a passion. You deserve to spend time on you.
When you are having one of those days where you feel guilty for enjoying your favorite hobby or past time you can say, "I am actively involved in my hobbies. It gives me energy and strength after a hard day."
- You are giving your mind permission to replace negative thoughts with positive ones when you use affirmations.
Passion affirmations not only help you discover your passions, but also enable you to live a more passionate life. This positive dialogue will become second nature in time as it pushes out negative feelings and self-doubt. Being passionate is a way of expressing love for yourself. You should indulge in your passions and remember that they are good for you and those around you.Being passionate is a way of expressing love for yourself.Click To Tweet
Click Here to Sign up for the FREE Mini-Training Session ‘How to Turn Your Passion & Goals into Reality.’
To Your Unstoppable Success,