It should feel natural to stand out and reveal your true self to the world. However, worrying about what others will think and the fear of being judged will keep us playing small. The opinions you formed about yourself early in life can still haunt you into adulthood.
However, the world needs your individuality. Life is never completely satisfying while you’re pretending to be less than who you really are.Life is never completely satisfying while you’re pretending to be less than who you really are.
Let the world see your Magical Essence Shine:
1. Understand everyone tries to fit in. We all possess an innate desire to fit in with the crowd. You feel uncomfortable standing out, but this is where you’ll find the most success and satisfaction.
- Most of the famous people you can name overcame the need to remain anonymous. They were willing to put their best and unique gifts out into the world…
2. Know that people are respected for daring to be unique. Think about the people you know that are willing to be themselves regardless of the circumstances. Their level of comfort is attractive to others. We love people with this ability and want to be more like them.
- Understand people will show jealousy when you feel comfortable letting your true self shine. You can gain so much more socially by presenting your authentic self. Give it a try.
3. Identify what’s unique about you. What can you do better than most people? What are your natural gifts and talents? What can you bring to the world that’s in short supply? What is your greatest value to the world? How are you different from others?
4. Small steps can make it more comfortable to show yourself to the world. Suppose you’re good at painting, but you fear showing anyone your work. You might choose to post your artwork anonymously online. Or you might try to sell your art in an out of town gallery.
- What can you do to begin expressing yourself to the world slowly and comfortably? Maybe you can start with your friends.
- Give your opinions freely. One way to show your individuality is to just share your opinions when appropriate.
5. Focus on the positive. When you receive some results from taking that first step, focus on the positive. Allow yourself to enjoy the compliments. Notice how any criticism doesn’t really mean a thing. The better you can make yourself feel, the more comfortable you’ll be taking a bigger step.
6. Find like-minded people. There are people out there trying to do the same thing you are. Keeping with the artist theme, you could find other artists to spend time with. You can support each other. You can learn from each other. You’ll feel braver if you’re part of a community.
7. Continue to grow. Always be pushing forward. You don’t have to go fast to end up someplace great. You simply need to keep moving.
- The key to massive success is to keep yourself just slightly uncomfortable and get used to that feeling.
- The world needs your best, so be willing to put it out there in a bigger and better way.
We admire those that are willing to be themselves. In a sea of seemingly average people, those brave enough to present themselves honestly to the world are valued and respected. You can be one of those people. Take a deep breath and reveal your true self. Share your talents and your weirdness. The world needs you.
Discover the 7 Steps to Unstoppable Success and gain the focus and confidence to break through the limiting belief holding you back from achieving your desired lifestyle and business goals.
Click to Download Your FREE The Journey to ME Book Chapter Today