Can your intuition lead you to business success?
For the past 7 years, I’ve been exercising my intuition muscle and about 95% of what I do is now based on my intuition. I give my head that symbolic "V8 Juice Slap" on the forehead and say why didn’t I do this sooner? My life became incredibly awesome and keeps getting better since honoring my intuition.
Intuition is a tool that all of us have and is one of your greatest assets. This gift from the Universe enables you to see and feel things beyond the ordinary.
We all have that little voice that tries to tell us things from time to time.
As we get older, we often learn to ignore that little voice. We turn to logic and focus on being practical while dismissing decisions given by the heart.
But we’ve experienced a lot over the years, and there is some part of our brain (the subconscious) that has accumulated a tremendous amount of wisdom. Intuition is powerful and connected to your inner wisdom and insight. Listening to that little voice can be a good thing.
When you trust it, your intuition can steer you down a positive path to make wise decisions that can lead to great abundance.
Here are the 5 techniques that I use to connect and develop my intuition.
5 Easy Actions That Develop Your Intuition:
- Meditate for a few minutes each day. One characteristic of intuition is that it has a soft voice most of the time. It can be challenging to notice it if our minds are busy with other things. Meditation is a great way to clear the mind and make room for our intuition to come shining through.
- A simple technique to clear your mind is to simply count your breaths and attempt to stay focused on your breathing. Avoid letting your mind wander.
- Record your dreams. Our dreams can be full of useful information. Many psychologists believe that we work out our challenges in our sleep. It’s difficult for most of us to remember our dreams. Studies show that we average 5 dreams per night, and most of us are lucky to even remember one.
- After you get in bed, tell yourself that you want to remember your dreams in the morning. Keep thinking this to yourself until you fall asleep.
- Keep a notebook and pen near your bed. A voice recorder can work well, too. As soon as you wake up, start writing. Dreams tend to fade from memory quickly.
- Review your dreams and see if there might be any information you can use in your life.
- Follow your intuition. The surest way to shut down your intuition is to never follow it. Start using it in situations that have minor importance. It could be as simple as taking a walk and asking yourself which way you should turn at each intersection or fork in the road.
- Show your intuition that you’re listening and responding. You’ll be more likely to hear from it in the future.
- Relax your mind. Many people find that their best ideas come while their mind is relaxed. Some examples include, while taking a shower or soak in the tub, walking, driving down the highway, mowing the grass, taking a shower, and/or listening to the rain. Think about the times you’ve had great ideas. Try to put yourself in similar situations more frequently.
- Keep a journal. Take a few minutes each day to write in a journal. Sometimes, putting things down on paper opens a floodgate of ideas and inspiration. Study what you’ve written. You’re likely to find insights you haven’t considered.
- Keep your journals in a safe place, so you’ll feel more comfortable with being honest and thorough.
Being in touch with your intuition can help you identify and solve the challenges in your life that are causing stress. It also releases your imagination and creativity. Your intuition is a great resource, but it’s important to nurture it. Start with smaller things. When your intuition has proven it’s reliable, use it to make bigger decisions.
Your intuition is a tether to your subconscious. It’s your ultimate source of wisdom and creative energy. Make your life easier and richer by utilizing all of your resources.
Click Here for instant access to the FREE Mini-Training Session. How to Use Your Intuition to Attract Abundance.