Perhaps you discovered the Law of Attraction due to its popularity. The big question is: how can you incorporate its principles into your daily existence?
To do this correctly, we must first understand what the Law of Attraction means and what its guiding principles are. Thankfully, they’re quite simple and easy to comprehend.
The Law of Attraction states that negative attracts negative and positive attracts positive. The universe can understand our subconscious minds, and it delivers things according to the way we’re thinking.
The Law of Attraction can provide you with positive rewards, joy, and happiness.
Try These 3 Simple Attraction Strategies:
- Always give thanks. In my book, The Journey to ME, you’ll find this quote by Stacey Robyn in the gratitude chapter, “Gratitude is the Master Key that Opens all Doors of Possibility”. Isn’t it beautiful?
For us to live the Law of Attraction on a continuous basis, we must always give gratitude. What this means is no matter what we own up to this point in time, we must profess thanks for it.
- If you sincerely practice this on a continuous basis, you’ll be rewarded with many positive things.
- A good way to practice gratitude is to give thanks each day upon rising and at night before going to bed. At these times of the day, our subconscious mind is most receptive.
- Proclaiming gratitude keeps us humble and reminds us of all the good things in our lives.
- Escape negative thoughts and feelings. More than likely your life is extremely hectic and stress filled. It’s easy to become frustrated and negative about a lot of issues and situations. According to the principles of the Law of Attraction, we must redirect these feelings immediately. Remember positive attracts positive, but we also must not forget that negative attracts negative.
- Because of this, if we focus only on the negative, we’ll only attract negative things back into our existence. For example, you fearfully focus on nobody signing up for your program, instead of thinking about the excitement your clients feel doing the program. How much better their lives will become. Think about so many signed up, you needed to create a waitlist.
- There are many people in this world who live a positive existence; those are the kind of people you must emulate.
- Voice what you want. As per the Law of Attraction, if you request something, it will be brought to you. Do you want happy children, more money, love, and a profitable business? All this can be yours, but you need to request this through your subconscious.
- For instance, if you’d like love brought into your existence, you must truly picture yourself with love in your life. Imagine how happy you are, the smiles on your faces, and enjoying things together.
- Just remember that you must request this sincerely. Only true positive energy will attract back more positive things. You can’t fake it!
The Law of Attraction proves to us the power of your subconscious mind. Think of it as a tool with the potential to provide you with everything your heart desires when you use it correctly. Incorporate the principles of the Law of Attraction with an open heart, and you can experience a happy and fulfilling life.
If you want more free training, support to grow your business and mojo to attract more money, join me in our FREE Unstoppable Success Group for Women Entrepreneurs.