Are you living an authentic life? Maybe this is a better question, what does authentic life mean?
It’s one of those buzz words loosely thrown around because marketing gurus suggest using it.
Let’s define what it truly means: Being authentic involves coming from a real place within… your Magical Essence. When you come from your true ME, your actions and words align with your beliefs and values. It is being ourselves, not an imitation of what we think we should be or have been told we should be.
It also stands for continual learning about us, challenging old beliefs, sorting through our baggage. It is about learning to face fears and doubts, to be able to reach deep within ourselves to find out what makes our heart sing, our spirit soar. Living your life from you ME Zone… smoothly sailing along in life.
If you find yourself yearning for things to change, wishing you could be more, or wanting to live a totally different lifestyle, it could be your Magical Essence whispering it’s time you revealed your true self to the world.
If you believe you only get one life and this is it, you likely realize how important it is to live the life you desire. You can best accomplish this by discovering the real “you” inside and catering to what’s most important to you.You can best accomplish this by discovering the real “you” inside and catering to what’s most important to you.
So how do you start the process of unraveling the persona you’ve become to reveal who you really are?
Your answers to these questions will help you uncover your true self:
- Who are you really? Would you love to dive into that intellectual part of you that you’ve ignored over the past years? Maybe you want to write the great American novel or see the world. What do your innermost feelings and thoughts tell you about who you really are?
- Think about the times when you’ve been happiest. These are great clues to learning who you really are. What made you so happy? Where were you? Who were you with?
- Are you truly happy now? When you look closely, do you feel joy about your life? Or do you feel like all you’re doing is trying to keep up with your neighbors, friends, or family rather than doing what you really want?
- What do you want to be remembered for? Cultivate your thoughts about what you want to be doing with your life right now. By fulfilling your hopes and dreams, you’ll be remembered as the person you want to be.
- What are your top three dreams? Answer this question quickly, without thinking too hard. The first answers that come to mind are probably correct. Have you achieved these dreams yet? If not, are you working toward them at least a little bit each day?
- What do you plan to do with your life? Contemplate this question to help you discover what’s really important to you. Let yourself get excited and develop joyful anticipation about what you’ll be doing next in your life.
- You’ve heard the saying, “Rome wasn’t built in a day.” However, the builders of Rome did have to make progress every day. Re-focusing on what you truly want and set up your daily life to stay on task will move you closer to your goals and reveal more about yourself.
- Think about what you can do today and tomorrow to move toward fulfilling your hopes and desires. When you really want something, knowing that you’re coming closer to it each day will bring you increased happiness and excitement for your future.
Answering these questions to unearth your true feelings at least once a year is a good idea. Doing so will help you stay on track in terms of having the life that you truly want.
Revealing the real you is an exciting journey… a Journey to ME… filling you with great joy and satisfaction. And who doesn’t want more of that?
Discover the 7 Steps to Unstoppable Success and gain the focus and confidence to break through the limiting belief holding you back from achieving your desired lifestyle and business goals.
Click to Download Your FREE The Journey to ME Book Chapter Today