I bet somewhere in the back of your mind, a bright idea hides. One you can’t wait to try out. Of course you’re not the only one with a bright idea.
So what motivates someone to churn those creative, or even inspiring juices into something?
Enjoy these 7 Musings on a Positive Attitude.
Keep in mind a positive attitude can help you realize things by turning the impossible into the possible.
1. Take passionate action towards living your life by design. Talk is cheap. Action = deposits in the bank of a passionately authentic future. Without action, passion is void. A dream will still be a dream without motion.
2. Commit to yourself to create powerfully full life you will love. Instead of reacting, commit to creating from your heart and soul, out of love rather than fear. You may find yourself amazed when the transformation begins.
3. Recognize and embrace your ideas and thoughts that each one is perfect regardless of its outcome. Every time you hit on something that may appear too extreme, why not give it a shot. The outcome may surprise you. If you don’t like the results, decide to use that moment to learn from the experience or make an appropriate shift.
4. Dwell completely in a place of gratitude. Learn to utilize what you have in your hands and make use of it in the most constructive way. Shifting towards gratitude is the best positive attitude you can maintain.
5. Use a Passion Formula of Recognize/Reevaluate/Restore in place of the Shoulda/Woulda/Coulda whirlwind. The former is based in increased knowledge and abundance while the latter focuses on scarcity and lack.
6. Stay positive by keeping humor at the forefront of thought. Learn to laughing at and with yourself when possible. You may find yourself quite entertaining when you loosen up!
Do recognize sadness and grief are also part of life. Do acknowledge these emotions. Life also offers so much to allow you to mope around in self pity. Humor, when appropriate, is very passionate: life-giving.
7. Believe you are the architect of your destiny. No one can take your passionate future from you except for you! Create your life authentically. As long as there’s still breath in your body, there is no end to how much you can accomplish in a lifetime. The concept of thinking big is all about enjoying your potential. Celebrate a discovery that is born within your mind and made real with your hands. Watch everything flow into place with perfect, passionate precision.
All too often people get wallowed up by the trivial things in life. They end up missing out on the wonders, happiness and success our Creator planned for them. So instead of subjecting yourself to a perceived life of doom and gloom, make your path by taking the first step with a positive attitude.