Recognize Your Power and Change Your Life
Embracing your inner power will change your life.
Marianne Williamson’s infamous quote "Our Deepest Fear" begins with the words… "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure."
Let’s look at the word POWER, it might actually release some of that fear to live the life your desire.
Purpose Optimized With Extraordinary Results™
Your life is your creation. Do you know anyone else with a life exactly like yours? While you may not experience the life you desire right now, you perfectly created your current life.
What this suggests is that you have the power to create a new life for yourself and do it just as perfectly.
Recognize your power! Claim it! And use it to forge the life you want!Recognize your power! Claim it! And use it to forge the life you wantClick To Tweet
Ask yourself, "Am I Optimizing my purpose to create my ideal life?"
Follow these strategies to effectively use your power to change your life:
- Take full responsibility. The first step is to take full responsibility for all the good and challenging things in your life. If you believe that you created them, it’s easier to believe that you can change them.
- Even if some of the things you wish to change aren’t really your fault, it is still 100% your responsibility to change them. Who else is going to do it?
- Taking full responsibility is critical if you want to change your life. This was a big turning point in my life. During my recovery of putting my identity together, I would need to take responsibility for my life. Trust me… this can be downright scary. No more blaming others or circumstances for your life.
- Look at your past successes. Notice all of the good things you’ve accomplished in the past and how you brought them to fruition. Acknowledge the influence and the power you had in your successes.
- Look at your past "failures." Notice the influence you had on things that may not have turned out the way you wanted. Maybe you inadvertently created a challenge or didn’t take positive action. Take responsibility for your part in the unfavorable result.
- Learn to view failing as a positive (though unpleasant) outcome. What have you learned from past "failures" that can help you eventually succeed in your endeavors?
- Set new goals. Many people live life like a feather blowing in the wind, with no true direction. It’s important to choose your destination. Leaving things to luck and chance is choosing not to use your power at all
- Consider that a sandcastle never spontaneously rises from the beach. You have to intentionally build a sandcastle for it to materialize. Luck and chance will never get the job done reliably.
- Reinforce your goal. Each day, rewrite your goal and imagine how you’ll feel when you accomplish it.
- Focus on your priority
- It’s easy to get distracted. Look at your actions… are they align with what you want. Are your actions in contradiction with your goals… your vision?
- Reinforce your goals daily, and they’ll become a priority over all the other noise in your head.
- Measure your progress. It’s important to constantly measure where you are against your goals. If possible, measure every day.
- If you’re trying to earn more money, how much money did you earn today? If you’re trying to release weight, how many pounds did you release?
- You can’t make the proper adjustments if you’re unaware of your progress.
- Take a step closer to your goal each day, even if it’s a baby step. Every day, do something to move forward toward the life you want. Ask yourself, "What is the one thing I did today to create the life I desire?"
Do you see how you’ve been using your power all along, but perhaps not for what you really want? And you will continue to use that power, whether or not you realize it.
The real question is: will you choose what you’re going to create?
The alternative is to rely on luck and circumstance. Life is short, so claim your power to create the life you want to live.Set a few goals that will change your life and use these steps to make them happen.
To Your Unstoppable Success,