You probably already know that the law of attraction holds a lot of power. Your intentions and core beliefs play a vital role in determining the outcomes of your life. If you want to achieve success now, you can!
When you concentrate on the positive, your life will be positive. It sounds simple enough, but many times people let negative emotions get the better of them. You have the power within you to break those negative habits. Once the negativity is gone, you can speed up the whole process of dream achievement.
Try using the following ways to speed up your law of attraction results:
- Feel strong emotions in your visualizations. When you visualize the results you want, put your whole heart into the process. If you go after something half-heartedly, whether physically or through visualizations, your results are half-hearted also.
- Feel the happiness in living the life of you dreams, the pride in your achievements that got you there, and the pure joy of success.
- Focus on the present. See yourself successful in the present rather than the future. If you keep thinking about the good things that are coming tomorrow, they’ll never arrive here today! Take full advantage of today to do what you can to achieve your dreams. Even small steps add up to big achievements.
- Use vision boards effectively. Whenever you see these pictures, let the positive emotions of your meditations sweep over you. Thoroughly enjoy them in the present moment. Take time to feel your emotions without holding anything back.
- Exhibit the qualities of your dream life. Determine the qualities of your dream life and exemplify them today. For example, in your dreams, you may excude confidence and generousity toward others. Show confidence and generosity now instead of waiting until after you achieve your goals because showing them will, in fact, allow them arrive sooner.
- Keep your thoughts positive. Thinking positively allows you to bring on a mindset of gratitude and abundance. Recognize when your mind starts to shift to negative thoughts and do whatever it takes to correct the problem.
- Focus on positive affirmations or self-talk to replace the negative thoughts as soon as they occur.
- Avoid dwelling on any negative situation. The power of thought can alter any situation. Focusing on the negative attracts more negative back to you. Alternatively, focusing on the positive is more likely to result in positive outcomes. So whenever a challenge arises, seek a solution and take action to overcome it rather than wallowing in self-pity.
- Be as clear as you can. Strive for the utmost clarity when focusing on your dreams, as every detail makes it more real to you. This will allow you to give all of your positive energy to your thoughts as you visualize.
- Believe in the process. You’re belief in the process of the law of attraction is vital to your success. You might strive for complete positivity, but if you have doubts about the outcome deep down, then you’ll still allow negative thoughts to influence you. You have to believe in the process because anything that’s possible can happen for you with the right mindset.
- Be open to receive. Are you ready to receive the results you desire? For example, if you wish for a new love, do you have room for them in your life? If you remain open to the universe, it will send back what you desire most in the world.
The law of attraction entails a lot more than just sitting around thinking about what you want. The key element is inspired action. When you believe you can achieve, you’ll naturally take action to get what you want. And this is where it all comes together. When your mind and your actions work in harmony, nothing can stop you!
Which suggestion will you follow first? Share you thoughts and Aha’s below in the comments.
Up Your Law of Attraction Game
Get ready for more free training, support to grow your business and mindset mojo to attract more money, join me in our FREE Unstoppable Success Group for Women Business Owners.
Gratitude,visualization,being open to receive are crucial for all good things in life.
Ann Rusnak says
Yes they are Amrita
Great list! I am a positive person and I think that’s what I am always cheerful. I love to spread it around to others also.
Ann Rusnak says
Thank you Martha. Positivity leads to joy and cheerfulness
Jeanine Byers says
This is great advice!! Each point you made is such an important step.
Ann Rusnak says
Thank you Jeanine